12 September 2009

I've seen better days


Yesterday we went on a long journey through town to find a large supermarket similar to the one's in America. It was a nice little jaunt and after getting lost for a few blocks we finally had to ask someone where it was. We found it and got lots of food and stuff for our apartment and came back and made really good pasta. I also went to the outdoors market down the street to get some fruits... I learned that it's apparently not okay to touch the producers fruit after reading a sign that said, "touch my fruit and I will cut of your little hands". I went home happy knowing my hands wouldn't be cut off today. Today I walked around for a bit in town. Tomorrow I might go to the Florence soccer game, Pisa, or Siena. I'll let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment