11 September 2009

sneaky sneakoscopes














End of my first week in Italy. Classes have started and they all seem really interesting. For my art history class, we go to a museum almost every week to look at the art pieces we're studying. Then on top of that, in my food of Italy class, were going to the European chocolate festival, a wine vineyard to taste wine, and a food and wine festival. I joined a photography club and slow drink wine club. My food of Italy teacher said to drink wine for every meal to "celebrate" the art of cooking. Monza ended up not working out because I would have had to overnight tickets to the school which might have been risky. Then if I went saturday, I wouldn't have a place to stay that night, and if I went sunday, I'd either have to miss a lot of the race or leave at 1 in the morning and change trains 4 times. Then on top of that the apparently really close train station is an hour and fifteen minute walk to the track, and taxis would probably be very hard to get. However there is a soccer game on sunday in Firenze so not all is lost? I'm trying to figure out what else to do this weekend... maybe hop on the train and go somewhere. Here's the rest of my pictures from the beginning of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment